We offer many methods of payment at our office!
- We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. For your convenience we accept Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- We are happy to file insurance claims for you at no charge! Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility.
- We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.
- We offer 3rd party financing through Care Credit
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line, a credit card for medical services, to be used for additional treatments or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply each time. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you could receive an online decision within second
CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000. CareCredit 0% Financing Available:
- Certain restrictions apply, financing W.A.C.
- CareCredit Extended Payment Plans: 24, 36, or 48-month Option Plans
- For procedure fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance